First of all, we want to thank you for your patience and support!
And we want you to know about the important measures we take at our restaurant to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and to keep you all safe while eating or ordering from Kebabeesh
- We use a long-lasting strong hand sanitiser proven to kill 99.9999% of germs. It is designed for everyday use – any time, anywhere! This product is on all. Work stations, inside the kitchen, washing up area, and the staff toilet, also at the dining area and the till so please feel free to use anytime. This product can be used 3-4 times prior to washing your hands
- We also have signs all over the kitchen and staff toilet about washing hands!
- All our delivery drivers are wearing protection masks and gloves, and they are replaced after each delivery.
- We are offering a zero contact delivery service, our drivers can call you once outside your address, to enable a drop and go system without the need for close contact. Card Payments can be taken over the phone at the time of ordering to reduce the use of cash/ need for direct contact.
- We have a 5-star score from health and safety officers. Our kitchen gets cleaned every night (end of shift cleaning) and deep cleaned 3 times a week including walls!
- Since the COVID-19 breakthrough, we have deep cleaned all food preparation areas and surfaces. The eating area and the bar are regularly cleaned with “D10 and D2” cleaner and antibacterial sanitiser solution that is also food safe
- All metal handles, in use work surfaces get cleaned every 20min with antibacterial cleaner.
- We can assure you that we do everything possible from our side to make your dining at Kebabeesh safe.
We do not tolerate or neglect anything when it comes to cleaning and food safety!
Hope this helps to keep your mind at ease. Let’s get through this together!
Jay, Ammar, Ifty and the Kebabeesh Team